Salt Palace Convention Center
About the Expo
The Western Hunting Conservation Expo is joint event organized and hosted by the Mule Deer Foundation (MDF) and Sportsmen for Fish and Wildlife (SFW) and is designed to raise money for critical wildlife conservation projects and the fulfillment of the two organizations’ respective missions.
- The Expo offers a unique opportunity for hunters to apply for 200 of Utah’s most sought-after limited entry big game permits for just $5 each application. Applications must be validated in person by the hunter.
- The Expo features 475+ exhibitors from throughout North America and other continents representing hunting, manufacturing, guides and outfitters, retailers, and other companies serving the hunting industry.
- The Expo hosts 3 live auctions during the 4-day event – Friday Day, Friday Night and Saturday Night; bringing bidders in person and online competing for hundreds of Conservation permits, Statewide and Governor’s permits, international and other premium hunts, collector firearms, and a variety of other auction items during these exciting events.
- raised $9.7 Million for wildlife conservation during the 2022 Hunt Expo.
Mark your calendar for future year’s Hunting Expos.
February 2 – 5, 2023
February 15 – 18, 2024
February 13 – 16, 2025
February 12 – 15, 2026
February 11 – 14, 2027
* Any date may be subject to change.
Made possible by: